Applications are now open for round 1 until 30 October 2020!
APFA is now accepting research proposals in response to its RD&E priorities.
- Animal Health and Performance
- Industry Biosecurity and Border Protection
- Human Capital and Emerging Technologies
- Broodstock – Sourcing, Quality and Supply
- Environmental Sustainability and Compliance
Applications close 5pm (AEST) 30 October 2020.
Download APFA’s RD&E Priorities at: APFA Strategic Plan RDE Appendix 2020-25
Download APFA’s RD&E pre-proposal application questionnaire at: APFA Pre Proposal Questionnaire
For more information and to discuss your proposal, please email the RD&E Coordinator Camilla Thompson on email@example.com