Theme SMART FARMING, but not limited to:
- Technology, Innovation & Farm Efficiency; Other: please indicate
- Pathology & Disease management and monitoring; Biosecurity
- Pond Health and Water Quality; Environment & Waste Water Treatment
- Hatchery Production Techniques; Nursery Systems
- Grow Out Production Techniques
- Government regulation and governance
- Management and best practice
Requirements and details for oral presentations and workshops available here.
Requirements and details for student posters available here.